-Skaters and coaches will be required to wear a mask at all times on and off the ice.
Skaters between the ages of 2 and 5 years are not required to wear a mask.
- Skaters may enter the building 15mn prior to lesson time
- Front door of Woog arena will be monitored by staff
- Locker rooms will be available for putting on skates only , along with designated benches in arena
- No parents or spectators are allowed in facility for classes with the exception of skaters 8 and under may have 1 parent in the building
Participants who need assistance to participate in the activity due to age, medical condition, or disability, are each allowed to have one parent, guardian, or adult support person present to support them. Parents, guardians, and support persons must maintain social distancing of at least six feet from persons in other households and wear masks
Skaters 9 and older who have difficulty tying skates should arrive with skates / guards on. If that’s not possible Blades n Motion will have staff on hand to tie skates if needed.
No equipment bags means HOCKEY. Small bags/ ZUCA bags to carry skates, gloves and guards are OK
- Rental skates will not be available thru the arena but will be offered thru the Ready Set Skate Rental Program
- Skate Aids used will be sanitized after each class
- Parents are not allowed on the ice or in the player’s bench area and may watch from bleachers, social distancing rules apply in bleacher area.
- Concession stand and drinking fountains will not be available
- Rest rooms in arena will be available for use